Who We Are
A not-for-profit, vendor-neutral association of technical and business professionals dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices of information and data resource management.
A community of professionals who have a need or desire to manage information and are recognized for the value they provide to organizations through Data Management.
To build and support a community of professionals dedicated to the development and promotion of Data Management, Grow the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK), and Promote the exchange of professional knowledge among practitioners.
- Data Stewardship, Strategy and Governance
- Data Architecture, Analysis and Design
- Database Administration and Maintenance
- Data Security Management
- Metadata Management
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Mining
- Reference and master data management
- Data quality improvement
- Unstructured data management
- Modeling and integration technologies (XML, SOA, etc.)
- Requirements Gathering
- Data Science